Installation, Service and Parts
For nearly 60 years, The Fireplace Center and Patio Shop has provided exemplary customer service commensurate with a family owned business that takes pride in an enviable reputation . Whether you require the installation of your new fireplace, awning and hot tub, or service or spare parts for an existing appliance you can rest assured that we have the requisite skills, knowledge and experience required. Simply advise our team of the product of interest and let our friendly and knowledgeable staff take care of the rest.
For a brief overview of the services we offer peruse the list below, for a comprehensive list why not call or drop by one of our stores:
- Furnace and air conditioning sales advice and installation (Wylie, the head of our HVAC team has over 25 years of HVAC design & installation experience)
- Natural gas, propane, wood, wood pellets and electric products installation, service and parts
- Complete refacing of existing fireplaces
- Retractable and fixed awning installation
- Beachcomber Hot Tubs delivery, installation, service and water testing
- Patio furniture delivery and set up
- B.B.Q.'s installation, service and parts including natural gas line installation
All work is fully insured and completed by W.E.T.T certified, factory trained technicians and licensed gas fitters to ensure your safety and peace of mind.
It is recommended by the gas authorities that all gas appliances are serviced on an annual basis to ensure safety & proper performance.
Maintenance of the fireplace includes checking gas components, door seals, safety switches cleaning of firebox & glass.
Some manufactures will void warranty if appliance is not maintained regularly by a qualified technician
The Fireplace Center prides itself on not charging for travel but only for actual work time in client’s home. Compare our rates, you will be pleasantly surprised how much you will save.